December 27, 2012
While the house is relatively simple, it is, however, also fully equipped with many of the expected modern conveniences including a Full Kitchen, Gas Barbecue Grill, Wireless Internet and many other amenities (see below).
Some of the amenities include:
- Private Jetty with swim ladder
- Inflatable dinghy with outboard motor for use within Manchioneel Bay only
- Solar Power (12v DC and 110v AC)
- Cistern Water (with limited filtered water for drinking)
- Solar Hot Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Full-size (14cu ft) 12V DC-Power Refrigerator [10cu ft]/Freezer [4cu ft])
- 4-Burner Propane Stove and Oven
- Charcoal barbecue facilities (bring your own charcoal)
- Gas Grill barbecue facilities
- VHF Radio Base Station (includes weather channels)
- Broadband Wireless Internet from Tortola
- Wired and 802.11b/g/n Wireless Internet within the house and on the porch
- 22″ LCD monitor/TV (You may get NBC, CBS, ABC, and PBS depending on weather)
- Mini AM/FM Stereo System with MP3-auxilary connection and Bluetooth
- DVD Player (used with the 22″ LCD Monitor)
- Selected hardcover and softcover books – Donations Welcome!
- Selected board games and jigsaw puzzles – Donations Welcome!
- A few DVD movies – please bring your favorites – Donations Welcome!
Staples We Supply
(Please check with our property managers if any of these essentials are missing)
- Bed Linens and towels
- Dishes, flatware, glasses, pots & pans
- Toilet Paper, Paper towels, napkins
- Soft soap (hand soap), dish detergent
- Plastic wrap, foil, baggies, trash bags
- 2 Tandem Kayaks and Paddles
- Float Chairs and other assorted Water Toys
- Selected snorkel gear (2 sets each of small, medium, large and some miscellaneous spares; 2 sets of children’s equipment)